Looking for help?
Below is a list of helpful resources available in your time of need. If you are in need of immediate help, please do not hesitate to call 911.
National Sexual Assault Hotline
National Domestic Violence Hotline
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL
What are some reasons people seek mental health support?
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Frequent or persistent feelings of sadness, anger, fear, worry, or anxiety
- Frequent emotional outbursts or mood swings
- Confusion or unexplained memory loss
- Delusions or hallucinations
- Intense fear or anxiety about weight gain
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
- Unexplained changes in school or work performance
- Inability to cope with daily activities or challenges
- Withdrawal from social activities or relationships
- Defiance of authority, truancy, theft, or vandalism
- Substance abuse, including alcoholism or use of illegal drugs
- Unexplained physical ailments
Would you like to schedule an appointment? Do you have questions concerning how to begin? Please use the link above to Schedule your First Session. You may also complete the contact form regarding general questions.
General Questions Form
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is a session?
- Therapy appointments usually range rom 45 to 55 minutes. You can expect the initial session to run just a bit longer.
How often will I need therapy?
- Weekly sessions are generally recommended in the beginning and over time therapy sessions taper off.
What if I’m not comfortable talking about issues from my past?
- It is not uncommon to feel some reluctance in sharing your history. Like most relationships though over time trust is built which can allow you to feel more comfortable sharing.
What if I can not afford therapy?
- EAP is an employee benefit that allows anywhere from 3 to 8 sessions without any out-of-pocket costs. You may also speak with your tax professional to see if you could deduct therapy expenses from your taxes as an out-of-pocket health expense.